NFL Pickem Week 11
- Category :
Minnesota QB Putting Up MVP Numbers
His last name may not be Brady or Brees, but Case Keenum deserves to be in the conversation for NFL MVP.
The Minnesota Vikings were supposed to be Teddy Bridgewater’s team, but he broke his leg two years ago. Sam Bradford filled in for Bridgewater until he got hurt this season. Remember, QB replacements in this league rarely do well at this position. Enter Keenum.
What’s the fifth-year pivot done since he took over the starting job? The Vikings are 7-2 and own the division lead in the NFC North. They’ve won five straight with Keenum behind center.
Minnesota’s defense is one of the best in the league, and this squad deserves a lot of recognition for the team’s record. But Keenum has completed almost 65 per cent of his passes in eight games and thrown for 11 touchdowns — both career bests. The Vikings and Keenum look to keep rolling on Sunday against Washington.
Carolina, Indianapolis, New York Jets and San Francisco are off this week with a bye.
NFL Picks Straight Up
***Vegas Betting Week 10 pickem record: 9-5
|TEN at PIT||PIT||PIT||-300|
|JAC at CLE||JAC||JAC||-380|
|TB at MIA||N/A||TB||N/A|
|BAL at GB||BAL||GB||+105|
|DET at CHI||DET||DET||-155|
|LAR at MIN||MIN||MIN||-130|
|ARI at HOU||N/A||ARI||N/A|
|KC at NYG||KC||KC||-500|
|WAS at NO||NO||NO||-400|
|BUF at LAC||N/A||LAC||N/A|
|CIN at DEN||DEN||DEN||+145|
|NE vs OAK||NEP||NE||-290|
|PHI at DAL||PHI||PHI||-175|
|ATL at SEA||SEA||SEA||+150|
Eagles, Patriots Favored To Win Conference Titles
Vegas Betting Top 10 remains relatively unchanged this week. The Dallas Cowboys (5-4) were ousted from elite company after losing by 20 points to the Falcons (5-4) in Atlanta.
The team says it makes little difference if star running back Ezekiel Elliott is in the lineup, but fans know otherwise. This isn’t the same team at all, and their playoff hopes will be in jeopardy without Zeke who is now one game into his six-game suspension.
The New England Patriots (7-2) moved into the second spot in the rankings this week after a shaky performance by the Pittsburgh Steelers (7-2) in their win over Indianapolis. The Patriots look better every week and, as long as Tom Brady remains healthy, the Super Bowl champs are the favorites in the AFC.
All roads to the NFC crown go through Philadelphia as the Eagles (8-1), coming off a bye, head to Dallas this week. The Cowboys are 2-2 at home this season, while the Eagles are 3-1 on the road and winners of seven straight.
Vegas Betting Top 10 NFL Teams
- Philadelphia (8-1) +475 — Eagles can almost clinch division title this weekend.
- New England (7-2) +325 — Patriots getting better every week, unbeaten on road.
- Pittsburgh (7-2) +650 — Steelers have won four straight, must beat top AFC rival.
- New Orleans (7-2) +1100 — Saints have won seven straight, defense playing well.
- Los Angeles Rams (7-2) +1100 — Rams have won four straight, unbeaten on road.
- Minnesota (7-2) +1600 — Another team on a roll, Vikings have won five straight.
- Carolina (7-3) +2000 — Nice rebound from 6-10 last year, off this week with bye.
- Jacksonville (6-3) +2500 — Win in overtime keeps Jaguars tied for division lead.
- Kansas City (6-3) +1200 — Chiefs head to New York to meet Giants off bye week.
- Tennessee (6-3) +3300 — Titans share division lead, tough Thursday night game.
- $article_thumb['title'] ?? $article_thumb['title' 12/08/19
- $article_thumb['title'] ?? $article_thumb['title' 18/09/18
- $article_thumb['title'] ?? $article_thumb['title' 12/09/18
- $article_thumb['title'] ?? $article_thumb['title' 05/09/18